Are you ready to study? Love living locally? Explore the options available on your doorstep!
Being offered a place at university or college is exciting and brings lots of things to consider:
- Where will I live?
- What’s the right course for me?
- How much will it cost?
- Will I fit in and make friends easily?
Across the Highlands and Islands, Moray and Perthshire we offer a wide range of courses with supported learning on-campus and online from access level to PhD. Our flexible learning options also mean you can split your time between study and work.
Our local area spans some of the most stunning areas of Scotland, we are shaped by extraordinary landscapes and the seas that surround us. Where we learn helps to define us. You will find us among the mountains and forests and on islands. In historic towns and cities, hi-tech research parks, and state-of-the art learning environments. We’re also:
- Best in Scotland for postgraduate student satisfaction
- Ranked 4th for overall undergraduate student satisfaction in Scotland with applied music, business, marine science and music business all achieving 100% student satisfaction.
- 1st in Scotland for Earth and Marine Sciences
And nearly 75% of our research has been classified as ‘world leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’ by REF2021.
Are you ready to find out? Let’s dive in:
Which courses are available to me locally?
Perhaps you would like to find out what courses and support is available on your doorstep at your local campus, including access courses and evening/leisure classes? Head over to your local campus website: