Undergraduate Nursing Programmes
We offer the following routes to registration: BSc Nursing with Registration as an Adult or Mental Health Nurse.
As an undergraduate nursing student, you will be taught by a highly qualified team of academic staff, who have extensive clinical and research experience, to teach on the undergraduate curriculum as well as by practicing clinicians with whom we work in close partnership to ensure all our modules and programmes provide our students with the contemporary knowledge and skills to work in health and social care settings. We have particular expertise in remote and rural nursing and healthcare.
If you are ready to join us, please get started and Apply.
- Academic qualification (BSc) and gain NMC registration
- Opportunities to experience and learn about nursing practice in different contexts including overseas placement opportunities
- Dynamic career opportunities within Scotland, the UK and beyond
- Study in the heart of the beautiful Highlands and Western Isles of Scotland
- Internationally acknowledged academics
- Exciting placement opportunities in hospital and community settings
- Option to take an elective to study abroad
- Opportunities to meet and work alongside student nurses from oversees
- Innovative teaching and learning approaches
- Student centred and student focused curriculum