Choosing the right path for you can be tough but it doesn’t have to be. Jump in and start your journey at our Open Day.
8 Remote access
à Add to Calendar
Visit our Moray Street campus between 3.30pm and 6pm on Tuesday 13th June to:
- Find out more about our range of full-time, part-time and short courses
- Meet our lecturing teams and ask them your questions
- Gain advice on student funding, how to apply
- And more…
You can also look around our main Moray Street campus on one of our campus tours. If you would like a tour of one of our other campuses we are happy to arrange a tour on another date, just email us: email@example.com.
Discover where learning means more with our courses in:
- Business, Administration and Accounting
- Computing and Digital Media
- Creative Industries – Visual and Performance Arts
- Education and Childcare
- Hairdressing, Beauty Therapy and Integrative Healthcare
- Health Care, Social Care and Counselling
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Science and the Environment
- Social Sciences
- Sport and Fitness
You can also find out about:
- Leisure and evening classes
- ICDL courses
- First Aid courses
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages)
- Essential Skills
- Student Accommodation
Can’t make this date? We have another Open Day on Tuesday 28th March
We are your local college and university offering a range of courses starting at leisure and entry level all the way up to HNC, HND, degree and postgraduate courses. Our connection to the community around us ensures that we have a strong work-based focus through content, work placements and realistic work environments.
So, whether you are a school leaver, returning to education or looking to develop your career, our unique and personal learning experience will ensure you have the skills, qualifications and confidence needed to thrive in the 21st century workplace.
UHI Moray: Where learning means more.
*correct at time of publication.
Please read our policy on how we treat any personal information collected in relation to our events:
Data Protection Statement for Events