Lunches during the conference will be provided and will include a selection of local, high quality produce which will be served in the atrium of Kirkwall Grammar School.
The cost of lunch, tea and coffee is included in the registration fee for the conference.
The conference dinner will be held at the Lynnfield Hotel & Restaurant, Kirkwall on Sunday 17th September 2017. The cost for the dinner is £45 and can be booked through the registration form. Delegates have a choice of starters, main meal and dessert from the following menu:
- cullen skink (traditional soup made from milk, smoked fish & potato)
- westray wife cheese soufflé, apple walnut salad
- duck breast, orange, beetroot, grand marnier dressing
- monkfish, crushed potato, watercress
- tusk, lemon cream, smoked salmon ribbons
- slow roasted gigot & shoulder of north ronaldsay mutton, green beans, wine poached tomato
- butternut squash chick pea coconut curry, fragrant basmati rice
- chocolate orkney fudge fondant
- white chocolate & rhubarb gin pannacotta, roasted rhubarb
- fatty cutties, honey & scapa whisky ice cream, raspberries, toasted pinhead oatmeal