Our Graduate Apprenticeship programme provides the opportunity to gain an industry recognised Higher Education qualification whilst gaining valuable experience in the workplace up to honours degree level.
Graduate Apprenticeships are designed by industry, for industry, to help build the skills you need to succeed, and are based on the standards of professional and regulatory bodies, so your employees have a clear path towards professional recognition.
We provide structured and comprehensive training, delivered in a flexible way to meet your own specific needs as an employer so you can :
- Bring new talent, knowledge and skills into your business
- Retain your existing employees by supporting and investing in their development
- Plan for your skills needs
- Access an alternative route to traditional graduate schemes that ensures academic learning is contextualised and relevant for your business
- Flexible entry and exit points mean your employees can get qualified to the level your business needs. Plus, universities and colleges work with you to create a learning timetable that suits you
- The mix between work and learning means the work your employees do counts towards their qualification. Apprentices will experience formal learning through a blend of virtual learning and concentrated periods of time at the university.
Graduate Apprenticeships in Civil Engineering
The university currently offers the Graduate Apprenticeship in Civil Engineering up to Honours Degree level (SCQF Level 10), delivered through Inverness College UHI.
This also includes a two year SCQF Level 8 (Diploma in Higher Education) Graduate Apprenticeship that is ideally suited to employees looking to progress on from completion of a Modern Apprenticeship in Civil Engineering.