Your organisation can help enable students to reach their true potential through a number of initiatives, whilst helping to promote your organisation’s social values and brand.
How can my company get involved?
Make an unrestricted donation of any amount
- Our unrestricted fund helps us to respond in the most effective way to support the students who need it most, and develop critical local projects, courses and research.
Establish a bespoke scholarship, bursary or prize
- Establish a scholarship or bursary to help those students who face the most challenging financial barriers, to succeed in their chosen field.
- Provide a prize to recognise academic excellence, to incentivise students to achieve their best, and help out stand out in today’s competitive graduate market.
Support world-class research projects
- Supporting studentships which are aligned to the needs and interests of your organisation, provides mutually beneficial collaborations which help further the goals of our students as well as your organisation.
Recognising your company’s support
In return for your company investing in our students, we provide:
- naming opportunities for organisations
- a press release shared across our social media platforms
- networking events throughout the year
We would be delighted to discuss the ways in which your company might wish to support UHI. For an initial exploratory conversation, please contact us.
With thanks to the growing number of organisations who are already choosing to support UHI.
West of Orkney Windfarm content