Your preferences and Gift Aid


Thank you for donating to the University of the Highlands and Islands!

Giftaid it

Boost your donation by 25p for every £1 you donate.

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the University of the Highlands and Islands from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

"I would like to Gift Aid my donation, any donations I have made in the past four years, and all donations I make from the date of this declaration until I notify you otherwise. I confirm that I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference."


Please read our Privacy Notice.

Please notify the University of the Highlands and Islands if you want to:

  • cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
  • change your communication preferences