Learning and Teaching Academy Scholarship Fund
The Learning and Teaching Academy awards a small number of scholarships each year to enable university staff to undertake relevant education-related scholarship and research.
Learning and Teaching Academy scholarship calls are often linked to current or emerging issues of particular interest to the university, or which are topical within the education sector. However the scholarships can also be focused on the further development of existing pedagogic research projects.
The outputs of scholarship projects typically take the form of reports, with recommendations to guide effective practice and further research, or may also be produced as academic papers for a chosen education or discipline-related journal.
LTA Scholarship Fund 2021/22
The LTA Scholarship Fund is open for bids. This year we are seeking bids within the following themes:
- Embedding values from the Learning and Teaching Enhancement Strategy
- Responding to COVID
- Developing pedagogic research
- Bids to be submitted by 1200 Thursday 14 October 2021
- Applications for ethical approval to be completed and endorsed the applicant’s supervisor/manager by Monday 29 November 2021
- Interim project report (up to two sides of A4) to be submitted Monday 07 March 2022
- Final project outputs to be submitted by Friday 29 July 2022
If you have any general queries about this LTA Scholarship call, including the proposal process, please contact Dr Heather Fotheringham, Evidence-Based Enhancement Lead via LTA@uhi.ac.uk.