Learning and Teaching Academy Scholarship Fund
The Learning and Teaching Academy awards a small number of scholarships each year to enable university staff to undertake relevant education-related scholarship and research.
Learning and Teaching Academy scholarship calls are often linked to current or emerging issues of particular interest to the university, or which are topical within the education sector. However the scholarships can also be focused on the further development of existing pedagogic research projects.
The outputs of scholarship projects typically take the form of reports, with recommendations to guide effective practice and further research, or may also be produced as academic papers for a chosen education or discipline-related journal.
LTA Scholarship Fund 2020/21
The LTA Scholarship Fund is open for bids. This year we are seeking bids within the following themes:
- Embedding values from the Learning and Teaching Enhancement Strategy
- What works in the digital university?
- Developing Open Educational Practices
- Developing pedagogic research
- Completed applications due by Friday 07 August 2020
- Decisions communicated by Friday 21 August 2020
- Research Ethics Committee applications due by:
- 16 September 2020 (for 23 September meeting)
- 17 November 2020 (for 24 November meeting)
- Scholarship outputs to be produced by Friday 30 July 2021