Look up, look forward, be in the know
Over the course of our lives we make frequent career decisions. You will not leave university as the finished article. In a world that changes constantly we understand that you might be unclear about your future. However, we are here to support you throughout your studies and think about what the future might hold for you. In other words, to look up, look forward and be in the know.
Our services to you include :
- Personalised careers and employability advice and coaching
- Various self-help career resources
- CV and application form feedback both online and in person
- Jobs, graduate placements, internships, voluntary opportunities through our JobShop
- A variety of career development workshops and events offered across the UHI locations
- Careers and employability information
- Regular news and opportunities publicised on our UHICareers Facebook page and Twitter Career Centre account
Action Changes Things:
ACT now - we offer a range of self-help resources accessed through these web pages. Personal appointments with the Careers Centre team (Iain and Helen), CV feedback, booking onto careers events and jobsearching through the JobShop are all managed through the online platform FutureMe.
So, by getting advice, obtaining information, gaining experience and connecting with people, you increase the likelihood you'll end up somewhere you want to be - even if it's not the place you originally envisioned!
(Please read our Privacy statement - CEIAG Privacy Statement - Students and Graduates)