Privacy Notice – Red Button
The Data Controller of the information being collected is: Student Engagement Manager, The University of the Highlands and Islands (UHI), Executive Office, 12B Ness Walk, Inverness IV3 5SQ. Phone: 01463 279000. Email: email@example.com
For any queries or concerns about how your personal data is being processed you can contact the relevant Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy statement relates to the following process:
Red Button student feedback
Your information will be used for the following purposes:
We use this information in order to process your enquiry and provide you with feedback on the outcome.
Our legal reason for using the data is/are:
You have given consent by submitting the form.
Your data will, or may, be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipient:
Your data may be shared with the student’s association and academic partner colleges in order to process your enquiry. You may request that we treat your feedback as anonymous.
Your data will be retained for the following length of time:
Data is retained until the last action on the enquiry plus one year.
The following rights are rights of data subjects:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to rectification if the personal data we hold about you is incorrect
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
The following rights apply only in certain circumstances:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time if consent is our lawful basis for processing your data
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data
- The right to request erasure (deletion) of your personal data
- The right to data portability
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office about our handling of your data.