The Scottish Rural Health Partnership act to facilitate knowledge exchange within health, social care, research and innovation in remote, rural and island communities. Our members come from the NHS, academia, third sector and community representatives.
- Exclusive newsletter with information on innovation and collaboration
- Information on events related to Remote, Rural and Island Health Care
- Be part of a global rural health community and share your voice
- Collaborating and networking opportunities
- Exclusive access to webinars and conferences
To join the Scottish Rural Health Partnership, fill in your contact details below, or download our membership form, and send the completed document to email@example.com.
We endeavour to aknowledge new applications within 2 working days.
Please read our privacy notice.