The menu to the left of this page details all the subjects included within this section. If you would like to share a set of information currently not included in this section then please contact the UHI Research Office at RO@uhi.ac.uk.
All journal and collections information can be accessed in the UHI Libraries area.
Additional areas within the library section to explore are :
- Latest eResources Additions’ - contains all the information about the latest resources purchased
- MultiSearch - Many of the journals and collections can also be searched down to article / item level
- eJournal Gateway - Many of the individual journals can be found here
- A-Z Online Resources pages - The collections are also linked from this comprehensive A-Z listing
- Referencing and Refworks software - guide and software, the university advocates use of RefWorks
- Highland Health Sciences Library - guide to access, based physically on the Raigmore estate, Inverness.
If you have any questions regarding eResources please contact Elizabeth McHugh, Electronic Resources Manager, T: 01463 279 864
Additional information you may be interested in, available in the Staff Development section:
- UHI Mentoring Scheme
- Researcher Sabbatical Scheme
- Staff Development funds
- Leadership, Ambassador, MEd and PgCert Programmes
- Researcher Concordat
- Athena SWAN charter recognition
Externally available information for researchers:
BiodivERsa Stakeholder engagement handbook and associated resources
The objective of the Handbook is to provide a framework and selection of tools so that each research consortium can determine which types of stakeholder engagement are the most profitable for their research project. .
Elsevier Early Career Resources minisite - Careers and funding: Writing and publishing: Networking: Guides: Recommended reading: Workshops
Elsevier Publishing Campus, a free and open online training platform covering topics such as the fundamentals of getting published, peer review and ethics, effective grant writing, techniques and tools for promoting their work. This is provided through online lectures, interactive training courses, webinars, professional advice from experts, useful resources such as guides, crib sheets, articles and blogs.