University Research Conference
Connect – Collaborate – Communicate
Co-cheangail - Co-obraich - Com-pàrtaich
The University Research Conference is a biennial event and we had hoped to hold the event in Autumn 2021. However, due to the the ongoing uncertainties surrounding meetings we have had to postpone this event until 2022. An exact date has not yet been set.
Information on the previous conferences in 2018 and 2016 will remain available within this section for reference.
The event is open to all university staff, and especially to those who are already research active or simply interested in developing their own research activity, and postgraduate (research) students. The conference is intended to give research active colleagues the chance to:
- Showcase your research with presentations, poster presentations, networking and training sessions
- The chance to learn about, and engage with, the university’s research clusters
- Updates on the latest research developments nationally and globally
- Presentations from external speakers from a variety of sectors
- Information and training workshops and sessions
- Presentations and discusions on national and international funding and policy influences on research
- Learn about research related systems, policies and processes
- Discover tools to help your research and research practices
- Conference dinner and ceilidh (pre-registration essential)